From Japan

As a Canadian citizen, you are eligible to vote in Canadian elections from abroad, but you must ensure that you are registered to vote.

Apply to the international register of electors at

You will receive a voter's kit by mail when an election, by-election or referendum is called. Mark your ballot and return it using the enclosed envelope. It must arrive by the deadline to be counted.


From Japan: 101-1-613-949-7502
From Canada: 1-866-222-2565